On this blog I have a bunch of posts that could be made into an interesting book on hyperinflation.
Some of the key ones are:
- Positive Feedback Theory of Hyperinflation
- CMMT - Cate's Modern Monetary Theory
- Hyperinflation Explained Many Different Ways
- How We Know High Inflation is Coming
- Stages of Hyperinflation
- How to Prepare for Hyperinflation
- parts of Krugman's Missing Model
- combined with Simulating Hyperinflation
- Hyperinflation FAQ
If I could find a partner to turn this content into a book, I expect it could make some money for both of us. I am looking for someone with the following:
- Experience writing a book
- Experience self publishing
- Experience getting book onto Amazon.
- An understanding of Austrian economics.
- Preferably living outside USA
- Willing to work for share of profits or to get paid after book is on Amazon
If you are interested or know someone who might be, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.